Reply To: New presentation

Home Forums Presentation Members New presentation Reply To: New presentation

Ahnen-Forscher
Administrator
    • ★★★★★

Hello dear Holger and Oliver,

yes, the Karin and her abbreviations, a book with seven seals. I have already found some out, but I do not know what else to do with others.

So Holger in the record of your family, which I have posted above, the source is always the last, yes, but what OSchem, unfortunately I do not know yet.

Yes and Oliver I can not help you unfortunately, the abbreviation I know not yet, but I still have hope to find some, as Karin always explains some shortcuts somewhere. As soon as I find them, I will of course give the resolution here.

As Oliver has already written, Karin was a diligent researcher in the parish Heiligenbeil. She drove every 14 days to Hannover where she read and recorded the church books. In their databases, then, the film numbers are always deposited. She had the file Schulz or has seen it and also the file Quassowski . was a source of her. She also had many index cards with data and information from her father, who had started this research. Unfortunately, I can not put the databases on the net, because she has worked with many shortcuts and no one would find information. So we have to reprocess each record.

I will list on the main page parishes the abbreviations of Karin’s sources.

Greetings Kerstin